Dress: Parisian Elegance | Tickets: $250 per person
Take in the beautiful surrounds of Kwila Lodge, in the heart of the Gold Coast hinterland, and enjoy an elegant evening of world-class fine art, live music, and vintage Chanel haute couture.
– Delight in Ritz inspired hors d’oeuvres and French champagne, served in the courtyard.
– Enjoy a 1920’s post-modern ambiance, as live musicians bring Paris to the Gold Coast.
– Following exhibition in London, Paris, and Milan, experience intimate portraits of Coco Chanel, painted in the Chanel atelier, which were featured in US Vogue and formed the backdrop to the Chanel 1968 haute couture runway.
– Hear from art curator, Karen Nash, who will expand upon the life of Coco Chanel and her close friendship with Times Woman of the Year, artist Marion Pike.
– Coco inspired signature cocktails, available to purchase throughout the evening.
In partnership with Cable International | Fine Art Sales, Haute Couture and Luxury Events