From 10am until 2pm
Take your digital illustration to the next level with Designer and Illustrator Kiel Tillman as he runs through his process of creating and drawing in Adobe illustrator using his Wacom tablet.
Throughout the workshop Kiel will unfold the process of developing an Illustration from initial sketch through to finished artwork. Combining his knowledge and experience the live demonstration will cover:
• Drawing techniques
• Setting up brushes
• Creating pattern fills
• Tips and tricks to push your drawing in new and advanced directions
• Taking concept sketches to finished art
Kiel will be basing his workshop around Adobe Illustrator and tools and techniques within this program. Plus some work within Adobe Photoshop.
This workshop is suitable for anyone who has a Wacom but is yet to unlock its full potential or Illustrators that want to take their work to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
• A 4 hour workshop and the opportunity to learn from a professional
• A printed zine designed by Kiel with some essential tips
• Light snacks and refreshments
WHAT TO BRING
• Laptop, or computer with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop installed
• Your own Wacom device (or simialr tablet that you can use with the Adobe suite)
• Cool vibes man!