This brand new event is designed to cater to all of the community to encourage a fun filled day out with your furry best mate, friends and family.
Check out what's happening on the day:
- SEA FM street team are coming down.
- EZYDOG have offered amazing prizes and will be giving every doggy their own water / sunsafe rashie
- VETSHOP are also offering prizes and giving every entrant $20 vouchers
- VETLOUNGE will be on site and also offering a huge hamper to win on the day.
- Acai Bowls and Coffee vans will be there.
- Chris De Aboitiz of SUPDOGOZ is a professional sup dog trainer and will be there to teach all pooches how to safely get on their sup (also some tricks)
- Courtney Hancock – Ironwoman is bringing her puppy down too as a meet and greet and participate.
2KM SOCIAL PADDLE: Pups are on the front of the Stand Up Paddleboard, a fast loop of the Currumbin Creek Inlet to ensure all of the onlookers can watch the full race unfold.
250 DASH FOR CASH: A short but sweet race for the entrants to score themselves and their pooch some cash.
LOCATION: Based on the beautiful Currumbin Creek (Salk Oval)
COST: Enter here.