discover the original home of tea tree oil!
From humble beginnings in the harsh bushland of Bungawalbin Swamp, to the serene Tea Tree plantations of Ballina, on the Far North Coast of NSW. Thursday Plantation continues to evolve as a producer of high quality natural health care products.
Thursday Plantation is the original Tea Tree company, pioneering the modern Tea Tree industry and setting the standard for quality worldwide.
- Explore the stunning surrounds of the Visitor Centre
- Visit our handcrafted Tea Tree Maze
- Sample some of the tasty local delights from the Verandah Café
- Experience the latest products and factory specials in our gift shop
- Learn all about Thursday Plantation in our Visitor Centre
hursday Plantation Visitor Centre is situated on Gallans Road Ballina NSW 2478 (1km north of Ballina Byron Gateway Airport).
5 minutes north of Ballina and 25 minutes south of Byron Bay.
Coaches welcome. Bookings essential.
Coach / caravan parking available
Ballina NSW 2478
02 6620 5150
Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm
Weekends & public holidays
10am - 4pm
Closed Christmas Day, Good Friday
& Anzac Day