THE RENAISSANCE HAS BEGUN!
The reinvention of Chevron Renaissance is now complete.
The iconic Surfers Paradise location has been re-imagined to be the only shopping, bar and restaurant precinct that's truly in tune with the current Gold Coast zeitgeist..
Some members of the Chevron Renaissance family:
- Betty’s Burgers & Concrete Co. – reviving the 50’s burger shack experience
- Zambrero – Mexican with a mission
- Bento Japanese Cuisine Restaurant
- Viet Baguettes – authentic Vietnamese street food NOW OPEN in Chevron Lane
- Negative 210 – handcrafted gourmet liquid nitrogen ice-creams
- Jing Tea – specialist tea house – NOW OPEN in Chevron Lane
- Destination 4217 – Surfers newest fashion boutique stocking brands such as Rise of Dawn, Stylestalker, Fate, Sass, Madison Square and more
- Betty Bu – Balinese inspired fashion boutique
- BooDeluxe fashion boutique
And many more...
The newly created laneway, 'Chevron Lane', brings the heart and soul of Melbourne's famed laneways to Chevron Renaissance. Featuring street art and festoon lighting to add mood and inspiration, Chevron Lane will be home to mouth-watering street food, cafes, bars and tea houses.
Catch the G:Link Tram right to the front door or enjoy 2 hours free parking in Surfers Paradise. Relax and enjoy your favourite restaurant, or explore the many new eateries and fashion boutiques on offer at Chevron Renaissance.
Download our free app with FREE WIFI now throughout the Centre (no download or time limits!)
3240 Surfers Paradise Blvd
07 5592 5188
Monday - Saturday 7am - 10pm
Sunday 8am - 8pm
Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Sunday10am - 4pm
RESTAURANTS & CAFES
Daily 8am - late