Hump day is always a fun time, the week is half over and it's a downhill slope to the weekend. You know what else is a fun time? Cheap and delicious foods. Combine the two and you've got yourself the best day of the week.
Here you go hungry ones (listed from north to south).
1. SoPo Dining offers a three-course secret menu on hump day including a bottle of wine at just $60 for two people. Too good to miss. At Shop 19 Young St, Australia Fair Metro, Southport
2. At Ultra Lounge Bar and Café in Surfers Paradise you can nab yourself 50c wings all night long and let us just say, these wings are that little bit more tasty than your average.
3. Tribeca NYC are changing things up with their much-loved ribs special. Get yourself some porkies, fries and coleslaw for just $19.95. At 58 Thomas Drive, Surfers Paradise
4. Home of the Insta-worthy eats, Comuna Cantina, offer two tasty tacos for $12 at lunchtime every day. Add a pretty pink cocktail to your order and you’re laughing. At Pacific Fair, Broadbeach
5. Pork belly ramen certainly sounds like the goods and of course, Après Surf has you covered there. Just $10 for the tasty treat, get it while the nights are still chilly. At 2376 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach
6. Get fired up in Nobby's Beach on a Wednesday night. Fire Cue Bar & Grill offer a four-course chef’s tasting menu for only $25 per person and it is the goods. At 1/2243 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach
7. What's not to love about The Cambus Wallace, tucked away in Nobby's. On Wednesday's there's $15 whisky glazed ribs and soulful jazz tunes. So. Much. Goodness. At 2237 Gold Coast Hwy, Nobby Beach
8. Oh Sparrow Eating House, you delicious thing you, thank you for giving us four share plates for $50, we appreciate you. At 2/32 Lavarack Rd, Nobby Beach
9. Miami Marketta is the place to be on hump day with tons of tasty tapas plates to share with your mates (or not). From just six bucks a pop, you can afford to splurge. At 23 Hillcrest Pde, Miami
10. Zullaz Bar and Eating place is an absolute fave in Burleigh. Wednesday is $10 Roti Night and trust us, these bad boys are way too delicious - there's meat and vego options. Plus selected beer and wines are just $5. At 50 James St, Burleigh Heads
11. It’s ladies night at Ze Pickle and for $20 gals, you can get yourself a Chee-ze Burger and a glass of house wine. Bottoms up. At the Cnr or Park Ave and Connor Sts, Burleigh Heads
12. Overlooking (and right on top of tbh) the ocean is Currumbin Beach Vikings, the much-loved surf club for young and old. They do $10 meals on Wednesdays, think fish and chips, steak and schnitzels. At 741 Pacific Pde, Currumbin
13. The Kirra Surf Club is always a fun time and particularly if you're down that way on a Wednesday. Grab yourself a (super filling) $16 schnitzel chips and salad and a frosty beer to wash it down. At 15 Marine Pde, Kirra
14. Southerners get excited, at The Coolangatta Hotel on Wednesday's you can eat all the oysters for just $1 each or $1.50 for Kilpatrick. Yes please. At Cnr Warner St and Marine PDe, Coolangatta
Words by Kirra Smith.