Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant
1. It's adults only. Chances are, if you’re reading this, then you’ve never made the effort to treat yourself to this type of entertainment. Dracula’s is the definition of quality entertainment, if you want to experience interactive performance at it’s best then look no further.
2. You will laugh, sing, clap and dance… but have absolutely no control of when you do so. You can’t help but join in.
3. There is a Ghost Train, you heard correctly, a Ghost Train… enough said.
4. It's Halloween every day; everyone is dressed up. The wait staff, the floor staff, the performers. Imagine corsets, fishnets, horns, fake blood, crazy hair, white eyes… a whole lot of sinfully dressed vamps.
5. It’s dinner with a show; you get to enjoy a fantastic three-course meal and enjoy the entertainment.
6. Ever drank your cocktail from a giant skull? Didn’t think so, at Dracula’s you’ll do just that.
7. There isn’t anything else like it on the Gold Coast. From the venue to the show itself, you won’t find anything that will equate to what’s on offer here.
8. Their shows change each year, so now you have an excuse to make it an annual event.
9. You’re a part of the show. If it’s a special occasion then these guys will know about it, and you won’t go unnoticed. If you’re sitting front of stage you definitely won’t go unnoticed.
10. It’s the perfect place to celebrate. Hens nights, birthday parties, a night out just because; do something out of the norm for a change.
- Go VIP. It’s worth that little bit extra. Exclusive entry, canapés and champagne on arrival and the best seats in the house.
- Put the smart phone away and enjoy the show, there are photo ops with the cast once the show has finished
- Make a night of it; order an uber & enjoy the cocktails
Check out our voucher for Dracula's here.
By Amy Merridan