Ready for an amazing Australia Day?! Us too!
Check out our list of things to do!
- BBQ - Whether you go to North Burleigh Park for music, vendors and food stalls, or just wanna call dibs on a barbie by the beach, you can't go wrong with a sausage and a cold beer on Straya' Day!
- Oz Day Float Party - The Facebook page may have been shut down after attracting over a thousand attendees, but it's still sure to be a fun day at the Palm Beach Currumbin Estuary!
- Komune Beach Club- Cool down at one of the Gold Coast's hottest pool parties. Get ready, it’s going to be a long fun night! Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots!
- Parkwood Tavern’s Australia Day Party - Think you’re Aussie enough to take home a trophy from an Australia Day contest? Head to Parkwood Tavern's Australia Day party for The Great Thong Toss, Meat Pie Eating Contest, and Dunny Roll Throwing. Does it get more Australian?!
- Beach - Keep it simple. Head to one of the Gold Coast’s many great beaches and enjoy yourself. Who says Australia Day is all about the party? Nothing wrong with a little relaxing on a holiday right?!
But whatever you decide to do, make sure you tune in to Triple J’s hottest 100. It wouldn't be Australia day without it!